Asp.Net MVC Software Developer
||.Net MVC Software Developer
With over 3000 strong workforce working at our 8 global centers spread across US, Jamaica, and India, Etech is leading international BPO service provider rapidly expanding its operations. Etech offers a wide assortment of Business Process Solutions including: Customer Interaction and Quality Assurance services, Development and Value-added services.
What Can Etech Offer You?
- Transport Facility/Allowance and Food Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement program
- Leave Encashment
- Shift Differentials
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
What You Will Be Doing:
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Thorough understanding of the business requirements, development technologies, project and operation constraints for carrying out the service. Proactive follow up with customer regarding outstanding issues.
- Should independently ask what, how, where, when, who, whom from the user, to effectively address those questions via the software product features, work-flow, logic and functionality.
- Proactively follow company guidelines for SLA (Service Level Agreement) to deliver the product / services. Coordinate project and adhere to delivery schedules to ensure that SLA is met.
- Should be flexible to work in any shift based on the changing customer demands.
- Commitment to ongoing technical education and successful completion of internal and external certifications as planned.
- Carry out necessary unit testing of modules assigned to him/her with adequate quality standards. Need to update internal process documentation on regular basis.
- Responsible for on time task tracker entries as per the assigned tasks.
- Represent company in a positive and professional manner. Participate actively in company events.
- Proactive reporting to senior (Project Leader/Application Development Leader) about project updates.
- Proactively approach supervisors during free time to enhance skills or upgrade existing features of any products/projects.
||ASP.Net 4.0, MVC 3 or 4 C#, Entity Framework
||SQL Server 2008/2012
||Node.js, AJAX, Web Services, XML, Strong Knowledge of MVC is a must
Education & Experience:
- BE (Comp/IT),MCA, MSc IT,B Tech(Comp./IT).
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in ASP.net MVC with c# web based application with SQL Server 2008/2012 back end.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers.
- Ability to effectively present information to customers, top management, Team Leaders, and/or boards of directors.
Go To Job Openings | Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org