.Net MVC Software Developer (Bar)
||.Net MVC Software Developer
Responsible for writing and coding individual programs from specific requirements. The primary duty of the Software Developer is to perform software development life-cycle (SDLC) activities, from initial user business requirement, translate into technical specification and development plan for coding for assigned modules, testing/debugging, User Acceptance Test (UAT).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Thorough understanding of the business requirements, development technologies, project and operation constraints for carrying out the service. Proactive follow up with customer regarding outstanding issues.
- Should independently ask what, how, where, when, who, whom from the user, to effectively address those questions via the software product features, work-flow, logic and functionality.
- Proactively follow company guidelines for SLA (Service Level Agreement) to deliver the product / services. Coordinate project and adhere to delivery schedules to ensure that SLA is met.
- Should be flexible to work in any shift based on the changing customer demands.
- Commitment to ongoing technical education and successful completion of internal and external certifications as planned.
- Carry out necessary unit testing of modules assigned to him/her with adequate quality standards. Need to update internal process documentation on regular basis.
- Responsible for on time task tracker entries as per the assigned tasks.
- Represent company in a positive and professional manner. Participate actively in company events.
- Proactive reporting to senior (Project Leader/Application Development Leader) about project updates.
- Proactively approach supervisors during free time to enhance skills or upgrade existing features of any products/projects.
||ASP.Net 4.0, MVC 3 or 4 C#, Entity Framework
||SQL Server 2008/2012
||AJAX, Web Services, XML, Strong Knowledge of MVC is a must
Education & Experience:
- BE (Comp/IT),MCA, MSc IT,B Tech(Comp./IT).
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in ASP.net MVC with c# web based application with SQL Server 2008/2012 backend.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers.
- Ability to effectively present information to customers, top management, Team Leaders, and/or boards of directors.
Go To Job Openings | Please send your resume to email@example.com