||Team Leader ETS
- Performs system administration, including system security, software update management, and database maintenance. Serves as technical consultant on new products and technology
- Coordinates systems support, defining data purge and retention cycles
- Monitors data quality and integrity & participating in business improvement
- Analyzes impact of process or technical tool changes on existing processes, tools, and interfaces based on knowledge of interdependencies of related functions and systems.
- Provide support for development & users
- Ensures adequacy and quality of process and procedure documentation
- Extracts data from various databases for report generation.
- Generates ad-hoc reports and databases to address specific business needs
- Recommends improvements to systems and processes
- Monitoring VPCs, EC2 instances, elasticsearch, redis, SQL Server, and mysql databases.
- Install, configure, and secure servers in a virtual environment
- Monitor and optimize system capacity, performance and utilization
- Regularly audit and re-mediate systems to keep them in security compliance.
- Product related work, including rollouts, migrations, and project launches.
- Provide input to ensure proper selection and deployment of technologies, creation and enhancement of current processes.
- Perform and verify backups. Create and test recovery plans.
- Analyze system logs and identify potential issues with computer systems
- AWS: VPC, EC2, IAM, S3, Route 53, SES, Elasticsearch
- Database: MS SQL Server, MySQL, Redis
- OS: Windows Server, Ubuntu
- Must to have Good experience with client communication & coordination
Education And/or Experience
- BE (Comp/IT), MCA, MSc IT, B Tech (Comp. /IT).
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university.
- Candidate having certification in system and network administration will be preferred.
- 4-5 years of professional experience as a System Administrator
We expect you to:
- Be Flexible in working hours which is a must.
- Comfort with and knowledge of how to use Microsoft Office, email etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Go To Job Openings | Please send your resume to email@example.com